
I guess I'm slow to move when it comes to technology. I don't have a cell phone...we got cable tv only a few months ago (we still don't have a television - just a computer for watching our fancy channels)...and I didn't even know what a blog was until recently. Okay, so that's an overstatement, but I ignored the idea of blogging anyway. Mostly because I'm stubborn. But also because most of the people I know who maintain a blog also live their lives according to triathlon and training journals. Since I leave anything having to do with triathlons to my athletically talented husband, I pretty much shifted into daydream mode whenever blogs came up in conversation.
But we've just come into a brand new year, and I suppose I'm feeling a little adventuresome, so I'm going to try my hand at this thing called blogging. I don't know where it's going to take me, which, honestly, is in keeping with just about everything else that I do. But it'll be a ride, and one that I can share with friends and family, which makes it that much nicer. Whatever happens, I hope you enjoy it!
Who knows, maybe before long I'll create an Avatar and make my fortune on hyper-real estate! But I'm getting ahead of myself...
But we've just come into a brand new year, and I suppose I'm feeling a little adventuresome, so I'm going to try my hand at this thing called blogging. I don't know where it's going to take me, which, honestly, is in keeping with just about everything else that I do. But it'll be a ride, and one that I can share with friends and family, which makes it that much nicer. Whatever happens, I hope you enjoy it!
Who knows, maybe before long I'll create an Avatar and make my fortune on hyper-real estate! But I'm getting ahead of myself...
No comments:
Post a Comment